Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
The black font is much better.

The font size is okay. It takes up less room on mobile devices.
A feature to be aware of: I selected a post in a thread for quote. Then, I elected not to respond as I realized it was not required.
I went to a totally different thread and noted that the quick reply had a message that I had selected one or more posts for quote.

Had I replied in that thread, I would have gotten an unexpected result. It's not a bug. Just how the new software works -- so be aware.
For those of you with mobile devices, does the forum look better or worse than it did with our old software?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(01-21-2017, 07:52 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: For those of you with mobile devices, does the forum look better or worse than it did with our old software?

Thinking-about

Much better on my iPhone.
(01-21-2017, 06:57 PM)pupcamper Wrote: The black font is much better.

The font size is okay. It takes up less room on mobile devices.

The font size should be whatever the end user prefers.  We all have different eyes.

With CSS you can make the screen adjust to the viewer's preference without breaking the overall visual effect.

Sorry if I sound grumpy - it's been a tough week and the first thing that fails me is my ability to be diplomatic.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Your brain is not the boss.

I agree with eseedhouse...and no one is grumpier than me except Supersleeper who probably needs a supersleep right now.

Quote:1.   
Quote:[RESOLVED]  Need to add path to the current thread (eg Apnea Board Forum / Staff Area / Private Files & Links ) at the bottom of the page (like it is at the top of each page).

I don't see the new path at the bottom of any page. Running Chrome on Win 7. Also Chrome on a Galaxy tab and Safari on both iPad and iPhone.  Are you sure you resolved it?  Big Grin
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(01-21-2017, 02:24 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: For now, I added New Posts and Today's Posts to the drop-down menu (Forum Jump Menu) at the bottom right of every page.

Workin' on putting it at top somewhere...

Thanks for your hard work.  I love seeing the Today's Posts button at the top of the page again. 

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post from Imgur

<quote pid='189016' dateline='1485037279'>
I changed the post font color to plain black - let me know if that's better.
</quote>

Much better; thank you.
I've got cr*p for vision, so things that let me see better are helpful - Most browsers do let me override size (easily) and/or color (more difficult), although it can be a pain to do so as it may result in unanticipated results!

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 

(01-21-2017, 09:42 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
Quote:1.   
Quote:[RESOLVED]  Need to add path to the current thread (eg Apnea Board Forum / Staff Area / Private Files & Links ) at the bottom of the page (like it is at the top of each page).

I don't see the new path at the bottom of any page. Running Chrome on Win 7. Also Chrome on a Galaxy tab and Safari on both iPad and iPhone.  Are you sure you resolved it?  Big Grin

They were there at the bottom of each forum's main page, but not if you opened up a thread.  I went ahead and put it below the forums and the threads just now.  Let me know if looks okay now.  Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble keeping my mouth closed Kryogen 26 832 10-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [How to] Better Thread Titles PaulaO2 3 297 10-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Information [Admin Note] THREAD SUBSCRIPTIONS - need to re-set notification settings SuperSleeper 16 721 09-30-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [How to] Start a New Thread with the Right Subject Line! PaulaO2 41 3,398 09-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New to the Forum - Looking for Recomendations SleepApneaConsultant 5 277 09-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Cpapian
  New to forum matthewota 7 224 08-29-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  New to forum have a question Teddysjam 8 340 07-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: sonicboom