Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
RE: Apnea Board now on new server with new software
I replaced the arrow-down icon and the paperclip icon... they were missing for some reason.   See if you can see the arrow & paperclip there now... might have to clear your browser cache first.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(01-21-2017, 04:25 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I replaced the arrow-down icon and the paperclip icon... they were missing for some reason.   See if you can see the arrow & paperclip there now... might have to clear your browser cache first.

Yep, that's fixed it.

Sleep-well
Good Morning Jeff! I'm sure you've been going at this for many hours. Well done, and thanks. I usually entered the site using the Today's Posts link that used to be at the top of the page. It looks like Latest Posts search, now located on the bottom center of the page will be the way to see current activity...you might want to add a "s" since that link.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
The fast links to Today's posts is gone. Currently using "Latest Post" at the bottom of page. That needs to be pluralized.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

404's that I received were desktop with chrome. Most seem to be gone. Didn't see any today.

I don't see a multi post quote at the reply bottom, not an issue for me really just pointing it out.

Gmail is showing it can't verify that the messages sent are sent from apneaboard vs being spam, so there's question marks on emails from subscribed threads. I'm thinking that will go away as DNS propagates, but mentioning since you're asking.

There's also a green dot next to my name that stalks me when I'm on line now lol.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
When using the first unread post arrow to the left of a thread topic title, the link seems to take me about 5-lines down in the post, cutting off the top of the post. Not a big deal, just requires that we scroll up to see the top of the post, but it's a behavior I have not seen before.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

I think the green dot indicates "online" status.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(01-21-2017, 08:58 AM)Galactus Wrote: There's also a green dot next to my name that stalks me when I'm on line now lol.

Paranoia.  Dielaughing
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Like the new forum and the new look, but harder to read the font for some reason.
Programming Note: If you're looking for the button that lists all the latest posts in all forums, scroll to the bottom of the page. Look under "User Links"(center right), and it's the second from the bottom, "Latest Post". Coffee

SuperSleeper - Well-done
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 34 954 Yesterday, 04:56 AM
Last Post: MaggieL
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 479 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wjg's Therapy Thread wjg1 35 801 04-12-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: wjg1
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,963 358,872 04-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: btreger
  [Treatment] Valtor Therapy Thread - from Autoset to Vauto Valtor 50 1,329 04-12-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 111 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 34 2,744 04-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: IanD

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.