Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
The new site reminds me of a Home Depot. Each one is a little different so you have to look at everything to find what you want.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(01-21-2017, 01:27 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The new site reminds me of a Home Depot. Each one is a little different so you have to look at everything to find what you want.

That's not a bug, that's a feature.   Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(01-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Currently using "Latest Post" at the bottom of page.  That needs to be pluralized.

"Latest Post" changed to "Latest Posts".  Good catch. Thanks.   Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Where do you all want me to put the follow links so that it's easy for you?

Quote:5. Prominent Link to Today's Posts is missing

6. Prominent link to New Posts is missing.

I can put those links just about anywhere, or even in a couple of spots.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Somewhere at the top of the page.   Coffee

Btw...... Well-done
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
For now, I added New Posts and Today's Posts to the drop-down menu (Forum Jump Menu) at the bottom right of every page.

Workin' on putting it at top somewhere...
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

RE: Apnea Board now on new server with new software
Thanks SS for all you do in making this the Go To site for apneacs!  Without your dedication planning and hard work we would all suffer.

Thanks like Well-done
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
I added New Posts and Today's Posts link to the top right of every page.

Does that look and function okay for you all?
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

(01-21-2017, 02:19 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Somewhere at the top of the page.   Coffee

Btw...... Well-done

I agree... on both counts.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
RE: Apnea Board now on new server with new software
(01-21-2017, 03:37 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 02:14 AM)srlevine1 Wrote: 11:10 pm (PST) some navigation and informational icons are showing black squares with an "X" -- it may be that the icon is an unreachable asset due to naming or server selection. Even worse, my picture is missing. How will I know what I look like?

On your profile picture, I installed an "ugly picture" filter - could that be it?  

Just for that alone, I have changed my avatar to my Oracle: Master of the Digital Domain picture. The change went well and appears to be persistent. You may wish to comment on the new format for the "quote button" as there is no more messy html <quote></quote> tags.

I am still showing a zero between by name and my membership badge -- and yes, I know it's the new "hero or zero" function.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,059 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 955 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,198 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,577 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 532 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 231 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.