Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
The black font is much better.

The font size is okay. It takes up less room on mobile devices.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
A feature to be aware of: I selected a post in a thread for quote. Then, I elected not to respond as I realized it was not required.
I went to a totally different thread and noted that the quick reply had a message that I had selected one or more posts for quote.

Had I replied in that thread, I would have gotten an unexpected result. It's not a bug. Just how the new software works -- so be aware.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
For those of you with mobile devices, does the forum look better or worse than it did with our old software?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(01-21-2017, 07:52 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: For those of you with mobile devices, does the forum look better or worse than it did with our old software?

Thinking-about

Much better on my iPhone.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(01-21-2017, 06:57 PM)pupcamper Wrote: The black font is much better.

The font size is okay. It takes up less room on mobile devices.

The font size should be whatever the end user prefers.  We all have different eyes.

With CSS you can make the screen adjust to the viewer's preference without breaking the overall visual effect.

Sorry if I sound grumpy - it's been a tough week and the first thing that fails me is my ability to be diplomatic.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

I agree with eseedhouse...and no one is grumpier than me except Supersleeper who probably needs a supersleep right now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Quote:1.   
Quote:[RESOLVED]  Need to add path to the current thread (eg Apnea Board Forum / Staff Area / Private Files & Links ) at the bottom of the page (like it is at the top of each page).

I don't see the new path at the bottom of any page. Running Chrome on Win 7. Also Chrome on a Galaxy tab and Safari on both iPad and iPhone.  Are you sure you resolved it?  Big Grin
(01-21-2017, 02:24 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: For now, I added New Posts and Today's Posts to the drop-down menu (Forum Jump Menu) at the bottom right of every page.

Workin' on putting it at top somewhere...

Thanks for your hard work.  I love seeing the Today's Posts button at the top of the page again. 

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

RE: Apnea Board now on new server with new software
<quote pid='189016' dateline='1485037279'>
I changed the post font color to plain black - let me know if that's better.
</quote>

Much better; thank you.
I've got cr*p for vision, so things that let me see better are helpful - Most browsers do let me override size (easily) and/or color (more difficult), although it can be a pain to do so as it may result in unanticipated results!

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
(01-21-2017, 09:42 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
Quote:1.   
Quote:[RESOLVED]  Need to add path to the current thread (eg Apnea Board Forum / Staff Area / Private Files & Links ) at the bottom of the page (like it is at the top of each page).

I don't see the new path at the bottom of any page. Running Chrome on Win 7. Also Chrome on a Galaxy tab and Safari on both iPad and iPhone.  Are you sure you resolved it?  Big Grin

They were there at the bottom of each forum's main page, but not if you opened up a thread.  I went ahead and put it below the forums and the threads just now.  Let me know if looks okay now.  Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,271 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 969 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,219 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,592 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 542 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 237 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.