Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
Smiles work fine on Desktop Windows 10 and IPad.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I've appears that if you're on the newest post and click the "Next Newest", you get the 404 error. This feature doesn't seem to test to see if it is at the top of the stack(valid pointer). I have no problem when I start at the bottom of the unread list.  

The "Next Oldest" purrs like a kitten.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Search will result in a 404 error if you misspell a word or if the word or phrase isn't found in the search.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Sorry folks, the problems with the 404 ERROR page(s) was me trying to get "fancy" with a customized error page yesterday.

I've reverted to the default error page settings.  Should work now as follows:

1. When using the "Next Newest" link, if there are no more new threads, it says "There are no threads that are newer than the one you were previously viewing."

2. When using Search, and no results are found, it says "Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again."

3. For all other page errors, it says "404 Not Found", and gives other options for you to try.

OpalRose Wrote:Clicking on "Next Newest" takes me to the next THREAD with a new post, not the next page in the thread I am reading.  In other words, it takes me to a different thread.  Is that the way it's supposed to work?   [Image: dont-know.gif] Sometimes, it takes me to a 404 Error Page.

Yes, clicking on the "Next Oldest" or "Next Newest" links is supposed to do that (take you to the next thread that has a new post)-- [well, actually it takes you to the specific new post in the next thread).

I guess the title of the link(s) for this aren't very descriptive.  Perhaps we can look into that for the future.  But for now, I've reverted back to the way it was.

Sorry for the confusion.   I messed up.. don't tell anyone, k?    Shhh  

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Okay  My lips are sealed!  

Really appreciate all your hard work!
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I'm now experiencing an oddity with the Next Oldest button. When I select it, it jumps to the next oldest post by the last poster's name and not the next oldest post.  I probably made that as clear as bucket of grits.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Thanks Red,

I'm not sure exactly what you're saying. 

It seems to work properly for me, but heck, I've only had 3 cups of coffee today, so maybe that's affecting my brain.   Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Eat-popcorn It seems to work ok for me, but I don't like the feature and don't use it too much.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

When I go to the first unread post and member "X" was the newest post in that thread and I select "Next Oldest", It will jump the next oldest post by member "X" and not the next oldest post.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

I dunno Red... It's not doing that for me.  It goes to the next oldest post, regardless of who made that post.

Could this be another browser cache issue?  Does clearing your cache help?

Anyone else having this problem?
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,060 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,263 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 957 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,200 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,577 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 532 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 231 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.