Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
(02-02-2017, 05:37 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hockenberry,
Try clearing your cache to see if that is the bad boy.
Here is a link to help: How to clear your cache

I gave it a try, still no joy, woe is me.
This could be an undocumented feature...  To keep our membership, we do not allow them to logout...
Dielaughing Dielaughing Dielaughing

It should look like:
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(02-02-2017, 06:17 PM)justMongo Wrote: This could be an undocumented feature...  To keep our membership, we do not allow them to logout...
Dielaughing Dielaughing Dielaughing

It should look like:

I was starting to wonder, if there was going to a ransom involved! (Undocumented feature is funny)  Dielaughing
I'm pretty sure, that's how it looked yesterday, and Tuesday for sure.
Yep, Hockenberry it should look just like the picture JustMongo posted (in the picture below)

So can you confirm that your top right looks like that, and includes the Logout option?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3145]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(02-02-2017, 08:26 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Was this feature on the old server?  Not remembering, or I just never used it.

Here's the reason I'm not a fan:  While using this feature, it does take you to next oldest/newest
post, but you cannot tell what thread you are in, unless you happen to end up at the top of a page, and can see thread title.  

I like to see the thread titles, before I read or respond.  Am I crazy in thinking that the old server showed the thread title above each post???   Crazy   I think I'd rather use the Today's post or New Post button, this way I can see thread titles.

Yes, I've confirmed it was on the old software.  But not this new one. Good catch.

The thread title should also be in your browser's window titlebar, but it also used to be above each post as well, but not now for some reason.

I'll look into adding it back (assuming it won't break other stuff when I do so..)

Stand by....

Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(02-02-2017, 06:34 PM)Hockenberry Wrote: I was starting to wonder, if there was going to a ransom involved! (Undocumented feature is funny)  Dielaughing

For a $10 donation [here], we can log you out manually.  Bigwink      

It's a fund-raising feature to help pay for the new server.   Too-funny

Gotta love this new software...
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

(02-02-2017, 07:46 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Yep, Hockenberry it should look just like the picture JustMongo posted (in the picture below)

So can you confirm that your top right looks like that, and includes the Logout option?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3145]

No, it doesn't look like that, I'm trying to post shot of mine, but I'm not there yet. Mine is empty in that area.

I haven't got the image posting thing down yet, I'll keep trying.
[Image: BOx5DHCl.png]

I finally figured it out, I'll have to fine tune it later.
Can you post a larger image, showing the entire desktop area?  

It's hard to tell what's going on by that small section of your screenshot, and it looks like the top is cut off, since you have a scrollbar on the right side (make sure you're scrolled all the way to the top of the page when taking your screenshot).

Also, what Operating System do you have? (Windows XP, 7, 8 10, Mac OSX, etc.) and what browser are you using (Windows Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)?
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

The right part of your screen is cutoff. What is the resolution of your screen?
which browser and what operating system?
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,058 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 954 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,196 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,572 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 527 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 230 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.