Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Back on cpap after some months off. Vauto at Post #71
RE: Back on cpap after some months off
Ordered from Supplier #2 gently used! Though the doc put airsense 10 s bilevel on the script. Had to call and make sure that wouldn't cause a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
10 s is the manual.non-automatic basic BiLevel, To be clear, you are getting a ResMed VAuto correct?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is how it was listed on supplier # 2 S10 AirCurve VPAP Auto (VAuto) w/ Heated Humidifier that's. That's what I purchased and made clear to doc that's what I wanted he said sure. I think he just got airsense and curve mixed up.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to get something really economical, there is an Aircurve 10 Vauto for sale in the Columbus Craigslist and located in Delaware, Ohio just north of Columbus, OH. The asking price is $385 and it has 10,631 hours. This is more hours than Supplier #2 will resell, but still a very serviceable machine with a good 20-30K hours left in it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2020, 10:26 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you want to get something really economical, there is an Aircurve 10 Vauto for sale in the Columbus Craigslist and located in Delaware, Ohio just north of Columbus, OH.  The asking price is $385 and it has 10,631 hours.  This is more hours than Supplier #2 will resell, but still a very serviceable machine with a good 20-30K hours left in it.

I appreciate the help I think I'll go with Supplier #2 for now just since it does come with some support and don't really want to travel during this pandemic. This board is the best I can't wait to post my results once I get it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just did a chat with the owner of Supplier #2 and made sure it was for the Aircurve 10 Vauto says he's going to put in the settings doc wanted and get it shipped out Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
What is really nice is that there is always a responsive person on the other end of the line. Supplier #2 has never disappointed. Let's make sure we review those settings before you start.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My airfit f30 came today I tried it on during my lunch & I have to say I have very good feelings about this mask. Much like the Amara view but a bit more sturdy and the nose part is no where near as uncomfortable for the bottom of my nose.
Post Reply Post Reply
First night with the medium Airfit f30 & did fairly well probably just as well as the Amara View but one big difference is it was much more comfortable on my face & the bottom of my nose wasn't sore at all in the morning. All those things at the start were most likely me messing with my mask or getting up and down before I went to bed because of my cat.  Can't wait to get the aircurve 10 vauto soon to see if it'll improve even better.

[Image: full-night-may-14-2020.png]

[Image: first-segment-may-14-2020.png]

[Image: second-segment-may-14-2020.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Things have been the same give a take .5 or a point. Airfit f30 has been just a revelation no leaks way more comfortable than the Amara View.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 162 11 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 626,053 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 861 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 188 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,975 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 570 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 472 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.