Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Back to auto?
RE: Back to auto?
(02-13-2020, 11:14 AM)Geer1 Wrote: Post OSCAR screenshot for 2 or 3 nights that you feel to be representative of average nights. At least one showing on CPAP mode and one showing the recent APAP night.

Charts should show event flags at top then pressure, leak rate and flow limitations.

With that information we might be able to help. Without data asking our advice is like asking a blind man if your hair looks good.

I wasn't asking for advice with this post, just saying I was going to try a change in settings in an effort to improve my numbers because my AHI has been creeping up.

On another note (and in another thread I've since posted) Oscar has not saved my data in the switch over from Sleepyhead... and Sleepyhead is now not showing anything either. 

And for clarification, I allowed Oscar to do the change over by following the steps recommended... I did not delete anything from Sleepyhead, only removed the icon for it off the toolbar at the bottom of my laptop screen, the program is still in the hard drive.
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Back to auto?
I don't know your specific model of cpap machine that well but all your data or lots of it may be on your sd card and you may just need to import it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,973 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 521 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 543 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 235 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.