Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Backlight question
Backlight question
Hello. How are you? I have a question. I have a ResMed S9 VPAP And I truly love it the only think that I do not like is that you cannot set the backlight to remain on continuously. What I mean is it goes off automatically. I have a question. Does anybody know of any Positive Airway Pressure Machines where there is the possible option to set the backlight to run in continuous mode, and not to go off on its own? I know I'm sounding extremely strange but essentially I am use to the hospital. You might know how a lot of their equipment such as the monitors, the ventilator, Infusion pumps etc, all have back lights that remain on on a continuous basis. I am use to that. I have a Patient monitor to monitor my oxygen levels, ECG, BP, and Respiratory rate and it has a Backlight that remains lit on a continuous basis I was just wondering if there was a Positive Airway Pressure Machine that had the option for a continuous mode setting for the Backlight. This is possible for the wonderful OmniLab Advanced however I failed to succeed when I tried to get that awesome thing. Thank You for your wonderful assistance that you all have provided. I know it sounds extremely weird and I'm certain you all are wondering why anyone would have such a question like that. But I'm so use to the hospital that those lights are what help me sleep and that I am extremely use to.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Backlight question
maybe older respironcis have a light stay on all light but not the S9 or A10

You can have a small torch on all night at the bedside table or a baby night light plugged into wall outlet might be the solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation LCD Backlight Broken FatSleeper15 0 359 09-19-2023, 08:09 PM
Last Post: FatSleeper15
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,447 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  ResMed Backlight BiLevel48 3 2,505 04-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: BiLevel48
Question PR System One Backlight ? The Happy Dreamer 7 6,773 03-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Last Post: greatunclebill

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.