Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Backup Battery Recommendation for High Pressure and Humidity
RE: Backup Battery Recommendation for High Pressure and Humidity
If I'm not mistaken, generically speaking, battery power is good enough to run Amateur radio equipment if/when house power goes out. So if it's clean enough to not interfere with a ham radio operation, I'd think a PAP would be fine with it too.

PS there are batteries available for radio specific usage that are guaranteed to be quiet, I'm not exactly referring to these, but note the option exists BTW there are GO kits that power radios that may offer decent battery power in a box...not always exactly known for economy pricing however...was just looking up some items on West Mountain Power. Would probably be overkill for PAP use but here it is.

73s from K9DWB, a General class ham operator.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back-Up Battery for ASV? Midge82 2 75 Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] High RDI low AHI. Overwhelmed with machine choices, OSCAR data, etc.. ldinks 8 401 12-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Vauto 10-- HIGH flow limit, high AHI, how to improve? format 2 149 11-25-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  How long should I get? [Battery use] Mike97 7 241 11-24-2020, 02:37 AM
Last Post: mesenteria
  [Equipment] High blood pressure Limari 48 983 11-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Limari
  [split] Backup Machine Opinion lab rat 3 159 11-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Thumbsup [Equipment] Recommendation for ResMed’s latest AirFit masks having hose port at top of head jas102543 1 192 11-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.