Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bad Ice Storm coming to Northern Vermont
RE: Bad Ice Storm coming to Northern Vermont
Well I made it through the night and still have power, but everything is all iced over. Many are without power. Ours may go out before the day is over. But at least I had a great night. 9 hours of sleep with AHI of 0.6. ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Why not do a test Lukie? Take a nap, and have someone pull the plug on you while you are asleep so you can see for yourself what it feels like? I for one wake up RIGHT NOW when that happens...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I turned the machine off with the mask on and I could still breathe. The Quattro Air is great for getting the mask off quickly or releasing the hose so you can breath. I love this mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
My point is to recreate what it's like when you're asleep and the power were to go off. That way you'd have first hand knowledge.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
So far the electric is on. Power is out all around me and the Red Cross has set up a shelter in the High School. The weather has calmed down so I figure it is better to stay put than to wander around on icy streets with downed power lines. Half the trees are snapped by the ice which is about an inch thick.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you still have your power Lukie! Stay safe!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Solvent smell coming from new Airsense 11 ducknoir 22 7,204 03-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Teddyg
Question [News] RESMED CHANGES COMING? srlevine1 6 984 12-30-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Centrals coming back Gperry 9 689 12-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  6+ of CPAP, but symptoms are coming back for some reason terrytorres 7 635 09-22-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Are my symptoms even coming from sleep apnea? OSCAR attached apmea 8 864 08-23-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year? Jimnyc2000 9 1,051 06-08-2023, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Bostonsnow
  PLEASE help with settings for ASV coming tomorrow. OSCAR data attached. hopeforusall 41 2,350 06-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.