Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Data on Oscar vs SH [Resolved. Post 3]
Missing Data on Oscar vs SH [Resolved. Post 3]
Hi,

Last night, or really at a few minutes after midnight this morning, I started using me Airsense 10 cpap. About 1 1/2 hours later in the morning I was up for 45 minutes and then went back to bed again using the cpap until getting up for good in the morning. Sleepyhead shows both before and after I got up but Oscar only displays the first segment of use before the break in the night. Sleepyhead is set to break the day at 12PM noon and I understand that Oscar also uses that same time as a default for Resperonics machines. My AHI was 11.8 because Oscar didn't get the whole time while on Sleepy head with the whole night averaged it went down to 5.7. Sleepyhead and the machine itself show 5 hours 35 minutes of use but Oscar shows only that first 1 1/2 hours. I tried shutting down Oscar and reopening it and even rebooting my computer. Any ideas? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Data on Oscar vs Sleepyhead
Sounds like you may not be using OSCAR v.1.1.0. If not, upgrade to the latest and see if you are still having this problem. Resmed uses a noon to noon day, using the time/date set on your device. You can only import a day's data once into either SleepyHead or OSCAR. If you have imported the data before you have completed all your sleep sessions for a particular day, you will need to purge that day's data and re-import it.

I hope this will help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Data on Oscar vs Sleepyhead
Thanks! Once I erased the partial night data and imported again I got all of it in Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 0 19 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ostrich
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 166 Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 55 Yesterday, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 108 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 71 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 406 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 626,104 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.