Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bad night AND found I slept without Data card in machine
If the A10 is like the S9, the only place the high sample rate data is recorded is on the SD card.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(01-21-2015, 06:12 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: I have a Resmed A10 with humidified and heated tubing.

I believe the machines with SD cards also keep the data internally and will write it to the card when it is inserted. Also Resmed has a web site at https://myair.resmed.com/ and if you get an account there you can see the data even if it doesn't get written to the card (which I am pretty sure it does). The stats are pretty basic but better than nothing. The web site is a bit tricky to navigate but once you figure it out you can get your HPI figures, and other bits of info like leaks.

These machines have a built in cell phone and the data is transferred every day to Resmed's "cloud".
Ed Seedhouse

Your brain is not the boss.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 07:01 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: Hi again Sgear, I pulled the number for the SD card up on Amazon and it is only in an 8 mg size, at least on the sight, is 8 mg size okay?

Oh, wait, I see the other numbers are bigger MG (sorry not MB as I said in last post)

Should I get the bigger size for the bit more?

Resmed's only use 2Gb so the 8Gb will work. It's also the least expensive.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sgearheart, Perfect, thanks, will order that.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 66 39,198 02-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Last Post: ilovemacross
  Data from my first night! Albercook 0 114 02-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Albercook
  Sleep Study Results Comparison with ResScan and Sleepyhead Data from same night Nito 11 490 02-02-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  SD Data Card Erasing data yogigupta 4 219 01-30-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: kiwii
  New Machine - Feedback on the Data? WillSleep 31 1,096 12-28-2017, 02:22 PM
Last Post: WillSleep
  [CPAP] Surviving night with machine kaput WOMB 11 431 12-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  have you ever slept without a mask due to a severe cold? TimtheEnchanter 11 765 12-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hegel