Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bad night AND found I slept without Data card in machine
If the A10 is like the S9, the only place the high sample rate data is recorded is on the SD card.
This Veteran is medicated for your protection.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 06:12 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: I have a Resmed A10 with humidified and heated tubing.

I believe the machines with SD cards also keep the data internally and will write it to the card when it is inserted. Also Resmed has a web site at https://myair.resmed.com/ and if you get an account there you can see the data even if it doesn't get written to the card (which I am pretty sure it does). The stats are pretty basic but better than nothing. The web site is a bit tricky to navigate but once you figure it out you can get your HPI figures, and other bits of info like leaks.

These machines have a built in cell phone and the data is transferred every day to Resmed's "cloud".
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

The above is my opinion.  It is just possible that I may, occasionally, be mistaken.

I am neither a Doctor, nor any other kind of medical professional.

Everything put together sooner or later falls apart.
Your brain is not the boss.
Our forefathers took drugs.
He's no fun he fell right over.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 07:01 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: Hi again Sgear, I pulled the number for the SD card up on Amazon and it is only in an 8 mg size, at least on the sight, is 8 mg size okay?

Susan
Oh, wait, I see the other numbers are bigger MG (sorry not MB as I said in last post)

Should I get the bigger size for the bit more?

Thoughts?

Susan

Resmed's only use 2Gb so the 8Gb will work. It's also the least expensive.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Sgearheart, Perfect, thanks, will order that.

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night not a good night Novello1234 15 238 14 minutes ago
Last Post: DavePaulson
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 26 14,361 06-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Jstuts5797
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 11 422 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card? Agabaga 30 1,096 05-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Possible loss of machine power at night BrassCat 2 207 05-24-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: BrassCat
  First CPAP night, questions about Sleepyhead data lrob123 10 651 05-21-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Surfbear
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 13 683 05-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider