Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bad problem or bad data?
Question 
Bad problem or bad data?
I have been feeling a little tired and bloated after waking up recently and decided to check the data. I have not looked at any data in about 2 years and am not very familiar with Sleephead, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not and wanted to get some advice.

What I am seeing is that on May 2nd, 2017, the same exact day that the detailed info gets cutoff, data shows my AHI jumped dramatically from .49 to 3.61, and my Large Leak % jumped to 3% where it had been 0% as far back as the data goes.

Is this due to an actual problem, or is this because the data is cutoff?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bad problem or bad data?
Do you have detailed data since May 2017? If you can review the data and see events on the flow rate chart, then they are real. We have seen other members experience a change in results. Sometimes it can be tied to a change in therapy, medication or even a pillow, but sometimes there seems to be no logical explanation. The best idea would be to attach a chart to a post, and we can tell you if the data appears valid.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
is there a way you can fix this so I can post two screenshots?

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • I'm sorry, brand new members are not allowed to post images until they have 4 posts.

Post Reply Post Reply
Two more posts anywhere, except the Off-Topic forum, and you will be good to go.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking further into it, I think I have found a pattern.

I have lost some weight and think that is contributing to my leaks. I've posted another thread for that.

I'll post the graph below.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's where the data is cutoff.

[Image: 2OCWQvw.png]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 283 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 346 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 189 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 345 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,702 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 612 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 791 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.