Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Barber gives free haircuts to kid who read to him
A friend of mine posted the link for this story on facebook. I don't know if posting links from facebook is allowed, but please delete if it is not. The story is heartwarming and amazing that this barber cares for children and their future so much.

http://everybodylookbusy.com/barber-give...r-session/
Post Reply Post Reply
I saw that a while back. Wouldn't it be wonderful if more people found positive ways to try to change the world instead of all the hate?
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
Well-done Kudos to the barber in Iowa.!!!
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply

A lot of animal shelters and rescues have programs for kids to come in and read to the dogs and cats. Works quite well - kids learn how to read and interact with pets and some of the animals get adopted.

Win-win all around.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still want Windows 10 for free? AlanE 1 443 09-23-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Free Fax Software for Win 8.1 me50 14 1,024 05-13-2016, 12:44 AM
Last Post: me50
  [How to] How to Avoid Installing Junk Programs When Downloading Free Software SuperSleeper 2 1,421 01-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Last Post: ChadIAm
Sad SERVER ISSUE: FORUM LOST ONE DAY's POSTS... please read. SuperSleeper 33 9,766 07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Can you read it or not? - Picture SuperSleeper 13 6,340 03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Dreamcatcher
Cool Free or Cheap fun on $5 or less SuperSleeper 3 1,796 02-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Information [Admin Note] What is allowed in the Off-Topic Forum [PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE] SuperSleeper 0 11,072 02-20-2012, 09:29 PM