Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] is cpapdeals legit?
is cpapdeals legit?
I found some used equipment at cpapdeals, but google says "this site may be hacked". Does anyone have any recent experience with that site or know anything about the google message about it being hacked?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is cpapdeals.com legit?
The site you mention is not on our recommended Supplier List (see the black banner at the top of the page) so I would be very wary.

As for what Google means when it says 'may be hacked', again, I would worry. It could mean that it has been hacked, or that it is very easy to hack into.

Others may have more information, but two red flags is enough for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is cpapdeals.com legit?
I recommend not visiting any site that Google gives such a message for.

*** IMPORTANT *** We must get that "link" out the the thread title as it is commercial.
davidalanreid: If you are active, see if you can edit the thread title to something like:
Is this site legit?

I'll ask a moderator to edit also.

Edit: I see it's been done.. Thanks to whomever edited it
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is cpapdeals legit?
I went ahead and edited the Title.
davidalanreid: Sent you a PM.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,190 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Is this legit (seller of used autoset)? gaydolphinorgy 2 562 04-04-2022, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is this CPAP machine (AirSense10) on Amazon legit? mas.medi 9 4,282 07-17-2018, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Well I'm legit now cowboy1970 7 2,831 07-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: justMongo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.