Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Battery for airsense 10
Battery for airsense 10
Does anyone recommend a backup battery for a 3 night camping trip? Airsense 10. 
Was hoping to get a generic one and not meant for just the cpap. So I can use it for other things too. But not sure how much wattage it uses.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Battery for airsense 10
Battery size is dependent on the use of a humidifier and a ClimateLine heated hose. Here is Resmed's Battery guide:
https://document.resmed.com/documents/ar...lo_eng.pdf
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at post 3. That’s what I use. Works great.

Amazon has them now for $210 with the coupon. You will also need the 12 volt to 24 volt converter cord,
Also on Amazon.   Just search for Resmed airsense converter cord.  It will be a off brand but it works.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ry-options
Moderator Note: Direct link to the post - here

Edit:   Name of converter cord on Amazon (KFD DC Adapter)

Edit: also, The Manual is on line. Search. Golabs R300 manual.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry what do you mean by post 3? I’m new to this site and also not too familiar with batteries. I have an airsense 10 and my pressure is 9.5 - 10
Post Reply Post Reply
Each post in a thread has a post number associated with it. It is in the upper right of the post.  Nightynite was referencing a post number in another thread.  I have provided the direct link to the post he was referencing below.

Direct link to the post - here

The same link, but not embedded in text: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid404026

For your knowledge; To provide a link to a particular post in any thread, right-click on the post's number and select Copy Link.  You can then paste this in a post for a quick link.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh sorry I was on my phone and the links didn't show up as links for some reason. Thank you very much I will look into that one Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 163 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 207 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 329 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 54 4,812 04-01-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charliejoe
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 2,088 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 283 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
Question [Equipment] Proprietary Dreamstation Battery Cables? NorthernGuy 25 11,606 01-19-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Pastrywagon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.