Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Battrey chargers Deltran Battery Tender and NOCO Genius
Battrey chargers Deltran Battery Tender and NOCO Genius
Much todo has been made regarding the Deltran Battery Tender chargers from time to time here for maintaining backup batteries for CPAP use.  Still top flite, but I have also added the NOCO Genius chargers to my lineup.  Newer tech and a little more flexibility WRT battery types.  The four spare 35 AH batteries in the closet are now on a NOCO G4 charging bank with four separate charging circuits.  Not the fastest as it is only a 4.4 A charger (divided by 4 if all four slots are on), but fast is not the purpose.  It is to keep all four of them charged, all the time, with no intervention required from me. 

Still have and use my 6 A Battery Tender for when I want to push the charging rate up (like a partially depleted car battery).  No longer driving the truck daily - maybe every week or two - and I intend to mount a NOCO 2D under the hood so as to, in the words of Ron Popiel, RONCO founder, "Set it and Forget IT!" to keep that battery topped off when not in use (don't want to do a complete cutoff as I want things like the radio and clock and electric door locks to continue working).

Anyhow, just thought I'd offer up another option if anyone is considering a new charger.
There.  I said it.

OMMOHY
Contrarian in Residence  
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 83 12 minutes ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,326 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,820 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 249 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
Question [Equipment] Proprietary Dreamstation Battery Cables? NorthernGuy 25 11,438 01-19-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Pastrywagon
  Resmed A10 Motherboard Battery BKeeper 21 3,498 01-08-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Battery pack for Resmed Airsense 10 Jantoe 15 3,884 12-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.