Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Be careful I purchased use Resmed 8- learned a lesson
Check Supplier #2 for used - and maybe even some new-in-box S-8 units. I got a brand new S-8 Autoset II from them last year. Last I checked a couple months ago, they still had them.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep - just checked Supplier #2 and they still have 17 of the S-8 Autoset IIs - factory sealed, brand new in box - as of today. They also have a bunch of the S-8 Escape IIs - factory sealed, brand new in box. Data is lacking on them, but if the S-8 is what you like ..... If you had one of each (assuming CPAP works for you as opposed to APAP, then you could possibly swap them out occasionally to get data off the Autoset II.

The S-8 version II is much quieter than the original S-8 - almost as quiet as the S-9. The data capabilities of the S-8 Autoset IIs are not quite as robust as the S-9 and IIRC uses proprietary data cards (get 'em while you can, if that's important to you), and may require a proprietary reader.

But I'm not a data junkie. I went quite well for years without EVER getting any data off my S-8. The S-9 and now the PR System ONe Auto (560) I might pull data off once or twice a year?

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
puglady,

Just saw this post...

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...alfunction

... which reminded me of your description of "breathing through mud". I wonder if your Airsense is defective?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just learned I have sleep apnea, waiting to hear full results of sleep study SleeplessInOklahoma 18 1,547 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: livingwithapnea
  Rental Airsense 10 - RERAs, Purchased - None?? DruiD 12 1,090 07-23-2016, 10:26 AM
Last Post: DruiD
  What I learned today about mini-apneas and fatigue or why SH is the bomb Mark Douglas 44 7,715 07-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Last Post: silverny1
Smile [Treatment] what I have learned calliopy2 17 1,194 06-27-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  60 Days -Lesson Learned 0rangebear 12 2,101 03-19-2016, 12:11 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Some Things I have Learned The Last Few Weeks pupcamper 5 1,067 01-24-2016, 10:37 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  SleepStudy done, new lesson learned ewok 4 803 11-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Last Post: AlanE