Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth.
Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth.
I have not been on for a while, and wanted to say hello. I have been so busy working that I have not had 5 minutes to post.

I am still wearing the P10 and so far all is well, the AHI runs from 0. something or other to a max one night of 2.80. My leaks are good since I was able to retrofit the mask. Only issue now is my nose itches like crazy when I put it on, so I have no idea what that is about. Lost more weight only 20 lbs to go. Status quo.

Hope everyone is doing well with the therapy. OH, AND BIG!!! NEWS. I am off the Coumadin. My pacemaker showed no AFIB since my first incident in March. So happy to be done with that crap, I had a bleeding incident from a very minor fall. I pray this will continue and I don't have to be on that again.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth.
Good job Marnid,

Coumadin is great if you have to do it, but it's much nicer not to need it.

Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats Marnid
Keep up the good work taking care of your health. Your cashing in benefits
Well-done
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Marnid2014,
Glad things are going so well for you, keep up the good work and CONTINUED SUCCESS! with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome! All the best!
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad to hear you are doing well Marnid and that you were able to get off the Coumadin- that's a good sign.
To err is human, but to really mess things up, you need a computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great job, Marnid!!
Post Reply Post Reply
So nice to hear from you Marnid and wonderful that all your news is positive.
Keep up the good work and stay in touch.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2014, 06:32 PM)Marnid2014 Wrote: Only issue now is my nose itches like crazy when I put it on, so I have no idea what that is about.
Glad to see you back with a success story. Don't you hate that nose itching torture. That plus the open mouth dilemma caused me to go to a ffm. Anything anywhere near my nose makes me uncomfortable. I have to be sure there are no hairs in my nose. But I suppose that is not an issue for the fairer gender.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 530 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 402 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 596 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 169 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie
  Low o2 with full face mask Eabhainn 2 264 02-09-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: ItsComplicated
  Full face mask tightness pushing jaw back and leaks wickedsleepy 11 749 02-07-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.