Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Being without cpap
RE: Being without cpap
(12-16-2018, 08:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: That Philips Auto CPAP in Lutz for $200 is a good machine if it is non-smoking and decent hours.  You may be able to offer less and it's about 50 miles.

I think.I.missed that one. Well.take another look. Ty
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2018, 09:34 PM)Mttnkatt Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 08:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: That Philips Auto CPAP in Lutz for $200 is a good machine if it is non-smoking and decent hours.  You may be able to offer less and it's about 50 miles.

I think.I.missed that one. Well.take another look. Ty

That machine has 6300 hours. Price is firm...
Post Reply Post Reply
Will they let you give it another try? I've been using mine for about 2 months and it's been a very very slow process.  Its either I give myself patience and keep trying to find a comfortable mask or I give it up
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2018, 08:36 PM)Mttnkatt Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 08:29 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: \Just curious (did anyone ever find that yellow hatted man??)

As it is now a used machine, I have to wonder what the DME will end up using it for.  Did you try making them a purchase offer for a bargain price?  A couple hunnerd bucks to them beats taking back a machine they cant' do a whole lot with.  They probably already covered their cost with whatever insurance paid them.  So any offer is lilkely profit to them and a machine they don't have to deal with.

If you're happy with your machine.

They were charging me $499 for it. 
I am without a machine now and not happy ..but I don't have an extra $500.  I hope my dr gets a jump on and gets this next order in. I emailed a reminder to him for tomorrow. 
I've searched the used ads locally and haven't found anything.  Today someone had a resmed 9 with 18000 hours on it!!, wanted $150.
I think I may try my luck with Supplier #2 ...I was hoping to find one right away but that's not happening.

Week do you think about pawn shops?

Supplier #33 can supply new at a great price if your on a budget
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you find anything, I saw some fixed pressure machine might work for you short term.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased a machine from Supplier #2 and am VERY happy. I spoke with Tim and shipping was fast and easy. You''l need the doctor script to send to them.

You may be able to check with your doc to see if they have used returned machines that you could purchase outright.

Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.