Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bernerbits' ongoing CPAP/meds/insomnia saga
Nice to see the progress. Your story is probably helpful to others that wonder why it's not an overnight cure.
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep up the good work and the postings.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post from Imgur

Post Reply Post Reply
Coming out of hibernation to report:

7 hours, 0.6 AHI!

This is my first night below 1.0. It does fluctuate from night to night, but good to know I'm on the right track!

Also down to half a Lorazepam pill a night, and will cut down to 1/4 when my daughter arrives sometime in the next 4 weeks. Drowsiness still fluctuates night-by-night but I have a routine that seems to be working on hard-to-fall-asleep nights.

Doing well on 100mg Zoloft. Only adverse affect is the exacerbated GERD/IBS, but my PCP put me on a small dose of Bentyl to try and get that under control.
Post Reply Post Reply

Wow what a difference from when you started!
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post from Imgur

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My ongoing issues - Night sweats and AFIB - SleepyHead chart attached MyronH 17 292 10-18-2017, 09:51 PM
Last Post: MyronH
  Help...Unsure if apnea is causing my severe insomnia Kiko2017 19 549 10-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Reznik
  Please Help with AHIs Too High/Bad Insomnia bluemom51 17 2,166 08-14-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  [Symptoms] Not sure if sleep apnea/insomnia/anxiety AJ87 4 316 03-30-2017, 09:27 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Trazodone for insomnia Dolla Bill 22 3,863 02-19-2017, 05:21 AM
Last Post: 49er
  sleeping pills for insomnia? EssienM 12 836 01-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Insomnia getting worse 3 months into therapy baconjurer 3 1,140 10-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoolQ