Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best Nasal Pillow Mask?
Question 
I have been using the Swift FX for Her for many years, but am wondering if a better design has been developed recently?  I've looked through the products reviews here and see many like the P10...
Post Reply Post Reply
Quieter, lighter, less air blowing on you. Resistance is futile.

I left the Swift FX over 5-years ago in favor of the Airfit P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
Airfit P10! I just switched to this after MANY years of using a Mirage Swift II mask. I've been on cpap for 20 years.
Post Reply Post Reply

Another P10 fan here. It's the best mask I've used.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried the P10 and didn't like it, but I only tried it at the Sleep Clinic, the other option I had was the FX, which I liked better.
Horses for courses!
Only way to find out is try one.

Post Reply Post Reply
Dreamwear for me. Tried the P10 but it irritated my nostrils.
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-30-2017, 06:24 PM)Sleep2Snore Wrote: Tried the P10 and didn't like it, but I only tried it at the Sleep Clinic, the other option I had was the FX, which I liked better.
Horses for courses!
Only way to find out is try one.

(12-30-2017, 11:02 PM)FozzyDaBear Wrote: Dreamwear for me. Tried the P10 but it irritated my nostrils.

Clearly more "fake news" Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Dreamwear leaked like a sieve and was super noisy.

The p10 is so quiet. Picking the right size pillows is crucial plus getting the right tension on the strap. In my case I had to use the little clips to make the band fit tight enough. Even with it loose though it's pretty leak free. I think a lot of irritation comes from having it too tight.
Post Reply Post Reply
P10. Because:
Resistance is futile!!
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 7cm. 
Post Reply Post Reply

• Airfit P10 is light, has exhaust port diffuser
      • Protip: Try one size larger pillows.
    • Dreamwear nasal cushion, connects on top of head, so no hose in your face
      • Protip: a good alternative to relieve occasional irritation from other nasal pillow mask nostril irritation
    • F&P Brevida (light, just started trying this one out)
      • Protip: Like the P10, has a exhaust port diffuser which makes it super quiet, but also stays in place better since it wraps around the sides of your nose a bit, so pull the edges out slightly before applying to nose.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User and Question on Nasal Pillow vs face mask ashishol 7 237 01-18-2018, 07:34 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 50 4,604 01-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: cronkster
  Pillow vs FFM, pressure conversion formula? kiwii 39 1,129 12-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Last Post: kiwii
  Pillow Masks Solar Rays 7 316 11-30-2017, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  With a face mask pressure is about 8.5. With a nasal pillow pressure was 20 at one po brojohn1611 10 711 11-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Last Post: James2017
  DreamWear Nasal Mask and Leak Rate Attanasio89 5 486 11-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: trev121
  Berserk! My pillow thinks my headgear is an alien HalfAsleep 15 573 10-23-2017, 11:49 AM
Last Post: OpalRose