Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best Online sites to order masks
Hi all,
Just wondering if some people could recommend the best Online sites to order apnea masks. Just looking for the best deal, and of course, the free trial period. 

Thanks for help,

Sleepytimegal
Post Reply Post Reply
The best answer that I can give is to look through the Supplier List at the top of the page. Some of them will periodically have specials and some have a return policy on certain masks.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
I have use "The CPAP Shop", if I need to experiment with something new, because they offer a 30-day full refund policy. But I also have compared prices with Amazon, if I was purchasing an item I knew I would be happy with using.  "CPAP Re-supplies" is one of the Amazon suppliers which I had good results in my past purchases for items for my Resmed machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

I have ordered from Direct Home Medical. They actually had a free 30 day trial on a couple masks I was interested in. Very quick service from this company as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have ordered from Amazon... for the price, convenience, and not caring about a trial period.
Post Reply Post Reply

I use amazon a lot for my masks, hoses, humidifier tubs. We use amazon prime quite a bit in my house and I put the amazon points towards CPAP equipment. There is no restriction to how many points you can use for each purchase, so often the purchase can end up being free.
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon. It has the best rates for everything (mask, pillows, hoses, filters). Some suppliers there may also let you do a few week long trial for mask, if you ask.
Started APAP 4-20, Closed range to 7.5-14, then straight 8.0 w/ Aflex 3
RDI always below 1. But sleep much much better at straight pressure.
Started on F10, Tried Quattro Air successfully. Finally settled on P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
When shopping at Amazon I suggest you look at night-time and weekends as some sellers only offer then or offer lower prices during that period while operating their main business during regular business hours.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masks and jaw surgery HalfAsleep 3 74 Yesterday, 11:35 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  About to order a Dreamstation Go DanPrado 54 6,578 08-18-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: tjb1013
  First 2 weeks and my thoughts on P10, Brevida and Dreamwear masks JeffT 22 885 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: JeffT
  [split] Masks with DreamStation Go levman 4 195 08-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: levman
  Questions on CPAP masks & masks scores djfro 4 162 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Last Post: djfro
  Kaiser Permanete CPAP machine and masks mgreene111 4 226 07-26-2017, 09:05 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  Different pressures for different masks? pollyottis 2 178 07-14-2017, 08:12 PM
Last Post: pollyottis