Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best Online sites to order masks
Best Online sites to order masks
Hi all,
Just wondering if some people could recommend the best Online sites to order apnea masks. Just looking for the best deal, and of course, the free trial period. 

Thanks for help,

Sleepytimegal
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Best Online sites to order masks
The best answer that I can give is to look through the Supplier List at the top of the page. Some of them will periodically have specials and some have a return policy on certain masks.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have use "The CPAP Shop", if I need to experiment with something new, because they offer a 30-day full refund policy. But I also have compared prices with Amazon, if I was purchasing an item I knew I would be happy with using.  "CPAP Re-supplies" is one of the Amazon suppliers which I had good results in my past purchases for items for my Resmed machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have ordered from Direct Home Medical. They actually had a free 30 day trial on a couple masks I was interested in. Very quick service from this company as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have ordered from Amazon... for the price, convenience, and not caring about a trial period.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use amazon a lot for my masks, hoses, humidifier tubs. We use amazon prime quite a bit in my house and I put the amazon points towards CPAP equipment. There is no restriction to how many points you can use for each purchase, so often the purchase can end up being free.
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon. It has the best rates for everything (mask, pillows, hoses, filters). Some suppliers there may also let you do a few week long trial for mask, if you ask.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply
When shopping at Amazon I suggest you look at night-time and weekends as some sellers only offer then or offer lower prices during that period while operating their main business during regular business hours.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 341 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Degressive Order of Apnea? MaskedOne 6 347 01-26-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 218 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 407 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 493 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 423 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.