Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best Price for AirMini??
Best Price for AirMini??
So, it seems that ResMed has a Minimum Advertise Price policy for the AirMini at $880.00.  As a result, that's what all the internet suppliers are selling it for.  I've noticed that a few suppliers have a "call for best price" listed on their web-site.  

Has anyone found the AirMini for less than $880?  If so, which supplier?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Best Price for AirMini??
I know this is late response but I just got mine from [DME web address removed, instead go to Supplier #1] where they offered $100 credit on the mask that must go with it if purchased together.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2017, 06:15 PM)Jimmy Stewart Wrote: I know this is late response but I just got mine from [DME web address removed, instead go to Supplier #1] where they offered $100 credit on the mask that must go with it if purchased together.

Thanks Jimmy!

I was ultimately able to find a DME out of Florida with the "Call Me" on their web-site who was willing to sell the AirMini for $880 with TWO free masks.
Post Reply Post Reply
The beauty of MAP.

Being a long-time musician with a number of friends in the business, I've been fascinated by the game. In the internet world, where buying locally is no longer a restriction, MAP is supposed to level the playing field, and behind the scenes there are sometimes MSP (minimum sales price) rules embedded in dealer contracts. Retailers circumvent this by adding in freebies - usually accessories or discounts on other items. This way they're not violating terms on their end, and folks who shop with a focus on price still feel good about value.
-Jerry
In search of a good night's sleep
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,295 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 156 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 702 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 926 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 309 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 360 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 924 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.