Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best hose management for lighter masks?
RE: Best hose management for lighter masks?
Hi bonum  noctem.

If you turn right side -supine -left side the hose is coming down on you it follows your movement . Adjusted at the right height there is no drag. It's like there is no hose. OTOH if you go right side -belly- left side i'm not sure it would work. For me the Duracare poll system is good because there is no drag, no entengling in the sheets ,the pillow or me even with no swivel on the p10 thus less chance of waking up .

As for the Cozy Hose Boss system ,( which I was quoting ) never used it so I can't help you on that, but if you go on their website they have a chat box so they can answer all your questions.

Bag-head snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the hose holder by North American Healthcare. It works well, although I don’t like the looks of it (not energetic enough to disassemble it every morning.)
Post Reply Post Reply
I use an IV pole that I got on Amazon. It's cheap, it's height-adjustable, and it works great!
Post Reply Post Reply
Do a search on Amazon for this item number: B07457M9X7
It's an *extremely* good solution for me; strong and will clamp up to 2" wide.
I liked it so much I took the time to write a rare review, with a photo.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm, in all the years that I've used a cpap I've never used a hose caddy.  oldman  I never found that I needed for one as my machine(s) has always sat under the bed, with the hose running up between the headboard and the mattress.  While this positioning is not recommended for all situations, it has worked for me.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
I put a hook on the wall and hang my hose with some elastic.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2018, 02:46 PM)JimInPT Wrote: Do a search on Amazon for this item number: B07457M9X7
It's an *extremely* good solution for me; strong and will clamp up to 2" wide.
I liked it so much I took the time to write a rare review, with a photo.

I use a similar design. In my case it’s a clamp I bought from Home Depot for < $1. Works great with the P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
Submitted for your approval: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ose-Holder Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
My hose management system consists of 3 cats. Whichever one is lying on the hose is in control of it. I make sure that I have enough play so that I can turn over in my sleep. On the plus side, I'm less likely to pull my unit off the nightstand. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I travelled recently and ended up using my selfie stick to keep the hose overhead. Just jammed it between the mattress and the headboard! One less thing to carry and has extendable height adjustment to boot.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 113 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 349 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
Question Hose volume Willw 4 236 02-26-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Willw
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 230 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 221 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 412 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 496 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.