Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best night after 2 months in
Cool 
Best night after 2 months in
After receiving my machine June 14th 2022, I have been trying multiple masks, modes, pressures. Everything.

So far last night, was the best night. I will keep settings like these for a while longer to see how I do. Might adjust up a bit more, in case it helps even further.

Mask: P10 pillows
Pressure: 15, EPR 2

To you advanced folks, any recommendations based on what you see?

Here's the screenshot, and also the SleepHQ link for last night: https://sleephq.com/public/0d211662-ecd8...ee9401e841

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Best night after 2 months in
Anyone?
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I admit to being puzzled. Two reasons:
1 - The Aircurve Vauto is a top-of-the-line machine intended to treat central apneas, but you still have centrals.
2 - You have hypopnea but not using EPR=3. Is there a reason for this? Sometimes EPR=3 may cause more centrals. Have you tried EPR-3?

Hope an expert will come along soon to help you with this.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-19-2022, 09:51 PM)clownbell Wrote: Well, I admit to being puzzled. Two reasons:
1 - The Aircurve Vauto is a top-of-the-line machine intended to treat central apneas, but you still have centrals.
2 - You have hypopnea but not using EPR=3. Is there a reason for this? Sometimes EPR=3 may cause more centrals. Have you tried EPR-3?

Hope an expert will come along soon to help you with this.

Agree I hope someone can chime in.
Post Reply Post Reply
One sample from your best night is not very informative. Can you summarise your therapy thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...apy-thread ?

Alternatively, would you post a screen shot of the summary of settings changes on the statistics page. This would give us a better idea of what you have already tried.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New car smell months later dkmk 4 263 04-15-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 14 847 03-30-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: redking2436
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 394 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,750 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Going nowhere with ASV after 3 months CaliforniaDreamer 20 570 03-08-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 341 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Has anyone ever received a refund on cpap after 3 months. Mwilson123 0 217 02-10-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Mwilson123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.