Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best online cpap mask price
Best online cpap mask price
Hello All

Any recommendations where to shop online for a mirage quattro full face mask at a reasonable price. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Best online cpap mask price
(01-29-2013, 05:43 PM)capnbo Wrote: Hello All

Any recommendations where to shop online for a mirage quattro full face mask at a reasonable price. Thanks.
Supplier #10 ($159)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Post Reply Post Reply
if mask frame in good nick
you can just replace the worn out parts, cushion, straps, forehead pad support, clips, etc ...
which can works out much cheaper than replacing the complete mask
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2013, 06:54 PM)zonk Wrote: if mask frame in good nick
you can just replace the worn out parts, cushion, straps, forehead pad support, clips, etc ...
which can works out much cheaper than replacing the complete mask

Thanks Zonk. I need another mask as I bought a 2nd machine and leaving one at work offshore. I will try your link.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchase mine at [link removed]
No Priscription
For 145.00
-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
If the company is in the US, it has to ask for a prescription. It is the law, stupid as it is.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Like Zonk said. If the company sells 'parts' then no prescript is needed.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you live in Australia, not sure about other countries outside the US, you don't need a prescription if you order from US online store.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2013, 10:37 PM)Shastzi Wrote: Like Zonk said. If the company sells 'parts' then no prescript is needed.

Do you mean that they can sell you the whole thing - in pieces - and you use the exploded diagram to re-assemble it yourself? eeew
Luckily I didn't need to go that far just to find a replacement (except for the CPAP itself).
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. You can buy the headgear, the frame, the cushions, the this, and the that then assemble it yourself. No prescription. Why the ew? It's no different that any other "some assembly required" item.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 297 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 342 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 259 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 823 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01
  [CPAP] Significant noise from mask since change of CPAP machine! SwissTruffle 7 702 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.