Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best way to use two ResMed AS10's
Best way to use two ResMed AS10's
My original 5 year old AS10 Autoset has 16,000 hours so I recently purchased one of the $399  AS10 "card to cloud" machines to use as a spare and eventual replacement when my first machine starts to put up the dreaded "motor life exceeded" message. I look at Oscar every day via the sd download. I hope to start using the new machine once a month or so to make sure it works properly. How do I set up Oscar to look at the sd card from either machine and keep the monthly combined history intact. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Best way to use two ResMed AS10's
So long as you use separate SD cards for each machine, you will not encounter any problem keeping both in the same profile. A CPAP records its serial number to the SD card to make it unique to that device.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can simply import the new device into your existing profile, or create a new profile for the second machine. If you use your existing profile, Oscar will create a new folder for the new machine based on its serial number, but merge the data to provide an seamless view of all your data. If you create a separate profile, like TommySnores2, then the data from each machine can be viewed separately. With more than one profile, you will use the Profile tab to select which one to import and display.

The $399 C2C S10 Autoset deal was really excellent and still available as is a $949 C2C Vauto.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Perfect. Easy. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 54 4,866 04-01-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charliejoe
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 185 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 224 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  S9/AS10 Blower Motor Tester vk3hjq 7 1,937 12-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: FaceInTheCrowd
  Current stock ResMed AS10 AutoSet machines discounted JCinPA 0 504 04-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: JCinPA
  Therapy difference between AS11 and AS10 edfreeman 2 589 02-14-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  AS10 P10 user getting new machine, what headset are P10 nasal pillows users going to? SaldusMiegas 2 574 10-15-2022, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.