Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BiPAP on the way - help with first night?
BiPAP on the way - help with first night?
Hi All!  - Coming from Reddit. Looking forward to joining the ranks although I wish we were meeting under better circumstances Smile  

I have an AirCurve 10 BiPAP on the way, along with a P30i Nasal Pillow mask kit. I’d like to be prepared to get up and running once it shows up. Could someone recommend or give any tips as to what I should do vs just starting with the basic pressure settings? I’ve attached my WatchPat test results. 

Thank you!! Really hope a good night’s sleep is on the way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: BiPAP on the way - help with first night?
A generic setting for the first night

Setting VAUTO
Min 6
Max 20
Ps 4

Other
Ramp off
Humidity 4

Then post tomorrow and get suggestions o. Your nights sleep.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BiPAP on the way - help with first night?
Thanks @staceyburke. Will start with the settings you mentioned and post as soon as I have an update for you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is there a way to tell if I have a BiPAP or CPAP? astraith 0 2 1 minute ago
Last Post: astraith
  Help with Bipap settings bioshen7 11 202 02-22-2021, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  BiPAP... is a resmed s10 really THAT much better an s9? CentralApneaUser909 5 199 02-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Last Post: CentralApneaUser909
  Alarms on Dreamstation BiPap AVAPS going off at night LookingForward 1 130 01-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Please help! I don't know what else to try with BiPAP (UARS) tiredmikey 15 762 12-16-2020, 06:35 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 270 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
  Do I need BiPAP subin 6 336 12-08-2020, 09:22 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.