Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BiPAP quits after 15 minutes of operation
BiPAP quits after 15 minutes of operation
Resperonics BiPAP Auto M series...quits after 15 minutes of operation. I did nothing new. Works fine for 15 minutes, when it shuts of I push start and it goes for 15 minutes. fine for 15 minutes. Any suggestions
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BiPAP quits after 15 minutes of operation
How old is it. That's an old series machine. Might be at end of life.
Plenty of good reasons to upgrade -- better algorithms and data capability.

Does it have an external power brick? If so, may be the power brick.
Intake filters -- clean and replaced as per schedule?
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
M-series 2006-2009. For those keeping track that's 9 years ago.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
9 years WOW time flies when I am sleeping good. Yes i know upgrade in the works Ins requires new sleep study scheduled for two weeks.

And filter...I i did change it sometime back. and am doing it now. Yup clogged.

9 years ago, got it took it home have used it every day since. Made my life so much better. Never thought about a forum, never went back to a DR. So settings are 9 years old too. Never knew they could be changed. Right, I did not read the directions, still in the plastic bag they came in...I was a younger guy then...directions? Now I read them.

After two days here I am learning a lot! Thank all of you that have gone before me.

Yes I have washed tubing etc every few months and replaced it every couple years. DAH
..Guess that also speaks to DR that set me up and sent me out the door.
Post Reply Post Reply
I retired my original M-Series Auto just a couple years ago with 19,000 hours. It would be interesting to see what your total is on yours. I used to pull the data off the smartcard and read it in Encore software, so was able to reasonably optimize it. I think you will be surprised how far things have come. Time to study up and learn what you want as a replacement. It's almost a sure bet you will be asked to submit to a new study, but really, that's not necessary. Try to get a copy of your old sleep study if possible, and work with your doctor to renew the prescription. It sure beats sleeping in a clinic. If you have high deductibles, consider buying without insurance...there are better deals.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Larryvon,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you can get a new machine, the technology is so much better in the newer ones, that's for sure.
Good luck to you and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 250 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Surprised 20 minutes recorded for full night's sleep Deborah K. 10 593 01-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  waking up every 15 minutes and heart shedu1337 11 889 12-26-2023, 06:38 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Help with bipap Al N 7 697 09-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Al N
  AirSense 11 Climate Line Operation Sleepy Quixote 2 618 06-28-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  Fixed pressure BIPAP vrs Auto BIPAP (UARS) tugboatxd 0 689 03-29-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: tugboatxd

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.