Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BiPAP vs. VAuto
RE: BiPAP vs. VAuto
(02-27-2015, 12:44 PM)Luxsit5280 Wrote: Seems like I've been banned from the Forum. Not sure what I did. I can't make reply to posts or create new threads. I guess I am not wanted Sad

Well your post showed up. It's a bit off-topic but apparently you are not banned. Unsure
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This post shows up, but I can't create a new thread, or reply to thread that I did not start? Maybe I should try a different browser?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2015, 01:16 PM)Luxsit5280 Wrote: This post shows up, but I can't create a new thread, or reply to thread that I did not start? Maybe I should try a different browser?

You're not banned. You tried to reply & then create a new thread in the Product Reviews Forums area. If you read the description of those forums, brand new members can't post there until they transition to regular membership status, which will happen soon now with you, since you just need a few more posts to be automatically entered into the regular membership group. This is to prevent spammers from posting fraudulent "product reviews". We require members to be here and participate in the Main Forum for a while first prior to posting product reviews.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
This is also the only forum I have ever seen that allows posts without being logged in. One could post without being logged in, but not create threads, etc. So make sure you are logged in. If, like me, you assume that you are logged in simply because you can post, that can be confusing at first.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2015, 08:29 PM)TyroneShoes Wrote: This is also the only forum I have ever seen that allows posts without being logged in.

Nope not here. Our forum software requires members to be logged in in order to post. Please read my post above your's for the reason Lux could not post in the Product Reviews Forum.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, IMO you should push for an auto bi-level. In the future I think all machines will have multi mode capability including auto. It's progressive and it makes sense.
Post Reply Post Reply
it may not make as much sense to those who feel the need to protect their profit margins.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
When I was diagnosed, I quickly found out from wonderful forums like this one to know your products and that the DME and insurance companies will do everything to maximize their profit. I insisted on a auto bilevel. And in order to get it, I had to do a sleep study, first try a cpap, then and auto bilevel and now I ended up with an ASV bilevel - but my AHI went from in the 70s to .8 - 1.2 and I ended up picking up a spare brand new bipap (760P) cheap for cash.

It was uphill with everyone, every time but worth it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 851 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 549 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 460 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 138 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 719 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 250 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.