Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Big Thanks To Ya'll!!!!
Big Thanks To Ya'll!!!!
I would like to thank everyone for your help. It's been a little over a month since i have been using cpap. But the help I have gotten here has been great. Starting to feel better woohoo. Need to lose a bunch of weight and exercise but thats probably for a different place. 
For the most part im sleeping anywhere from 6 to 9 hrs most of the time. I do work swing shift 12 hr days so that plays with me some but oh well. Nothing is free. 
Getting a caldera collar sometime today so im sure thats gonna help also. 
This is an expensive hobby??. I will post some screenshots up in my orginal thread to please check them out also. 
But I  am feeling alot better most of the time. 

Thanks Folks

Booger
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Big Thanks To Ya'll!!!!
Great to hear you're doing and feeling better. There are many members that get frustrated when results don't occur quickly after starting therapy, and your story will help them.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.