Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Binaral soundtrack for sleep
RE: Binaral soundtrack for sleep
No wasn't you WW. Let's just say an anonymous source OK? Bigwink Eat-popcorn
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2018, 05:00 PM)gregger Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 08:10 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I'm using WhiteNoise app ... by TMSoft.
I use this as well, played on my iPhone speakers (or you could use a bluetooth or wired speaker). It comes with a lot of sounds, and you can download many more for free from the companion "Market" app. Many are recorded/mixed/contributed by other users.

My wife loves the sound of rain; on Market we had dozens of rain sounds to choose from and found the perfect one for her. We listen to it on my phone when we're sleeping in a hotel with bad background noise (or no background noise, which can be worse...!) Me: I prefer the sound of a babbling brook. Whatever floats you boat (and yes, there's a sound of a boat gently creaking in its dock...)

I’m wondering there are two apps by that developer with that name one free one paid. Free one has pink icon paid blue icon. Which do you have? I’m really interested. Oh I’m on iPhone as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

Sorry for the slow response.

I have the one with the Blue icon. I don't recall paying but it must not have been much. It's been a very handy app, along with the accompanying "black icon" Market app.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2018, 07:10 PM)gregger Wrote: Hi,

Sorry for the slow response.

I have the one with the Blue icon. I don't recall paying but it must not have been much. It's been a very handy app, along with the accompanying "black icon" Market app.

Ok yea it only $0.99 so I went on and downloaded it. Haven’t got to play with it a whole lot yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
The bells and whistles for the paid version are well worth it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I've not read anyone's responses... this is just in response to the OP.

Yes, I've used that sort of technology, and it has worked well for me.  It can be ameliorated by also using a mask with special lights.

Weird technology. But hey, good stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply
Re: WhiteNoise app (Android) This is what the mixing panel looks like. The only problem I have with it is it is hard to find and I can't remember where I found it each time I want to adjust an existing mix or add a new one.
[attachment=7434]

Inside the mixer, you can change the location and the sound of each bit.
[attachment=7435]
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I use a box fan for white noise. The same fan has been running non-stop, except for occasionally cleaning and loss of power following Hurricanes since 1980.

My son recently helped me install laminate flooring throughout the house. As we emptying furniture out of the bedroom he spotted the fan. He remembered it from his childhood. I worked lots of shift work when he was growing up so I always had the fan going to drown out other noises.
When is this “old enough to know better” supposed to kick in?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is what I use: http://www.imrs.com/en/system/islrs.html

Click on the dark box called Information Brainwave Entrainment, for more info.

FYI I would **NOT** recommend this company, as I've had horrible customer service issues with them, and their products have not been consistent and reliable. (Although I do get great benefit from their products. If I were to do it again, I'd buy a different brand.)
Post Reply Post Reply
I have found sound tracks on Youtube for Binaural Beats for sleep. They have some for pain too as sometimes my back pain keeps me awake or makes for a very unrestful experience. The last few days I rediscovered them, some are over 8 hours in length with no interruptions, and I've been sleeping soundly. So, who knows?!?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,362 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 808 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 3,201 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.