Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Blank Events Flag Chart
Blank Events Flag Chart
How do I get Flag Events to reappear?

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Blank Events Flag Chart
At the bottom left of the chart area there is a little pop-up menu with options such as OA, CA, H etc. Click the ones you want to view and the little indicator should turn from red to green. Once it turns green, that particular flag will appear in the Event Flags area.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Blank Events Flag Chart
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I searched high and low for a solution to this without any success, but with your advice all is now well.

Again, THANK YOU!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about wiki on chart organization CrazyDreamer 1 47 05-18-2019, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead chart appearance GTS60n5 5 182 04-10-2019, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead using Icon auto / Flow chart John McGowan 3 254 11-19-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Unable to find SleepyHead chart? mfac11 2 340 09-17-2018, 11:06 AM
Last Post: mfac11
  Flowrate chart and data missing Otil 1 357 08-20-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Can Sleepyhead display the "I'm feeling..." slider data as bar chart in overview? Stom 10 872 08-19-2018, 03:26 PM
Last Post: sventory
Thumbsup Deleting events in Sleepyhead to improve data quality Otil 3 386 08-14-2018, 12:12 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.