Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bleep - Eclipse Mask Launch Started
Bleep - Eclipse Mask Launch Started
Bleep - Eclipse mask launch kicked off today. Looks really intriguing as it connects entirely by magnets. [[DME-operated sales generation video removed, per Apnea Board rules]] I'm a big DreamPort Fan and this looks like a big advantage to the current product.

[[DME-operated sales generation video removed, per Apnea Board rules]] I responded to a blanket email I received this morning and got what looks like a standard email response back from Stuart:

Eat-popcorn Thank you for contacting us about Eclipse. Eclipse is the world’s first magnetically sealed CPAP mask using an industry first in technology called MagSeal™. The new disposable components are called Halos and they utilize the same adhesive as DreamPort. It’s around 35% smaller than anything on the market. One of our new vendors will begin taking pre-orders on the 24th. At that time, you will be able to reserve your place in advance of the market launch in August. Additionally,  (redacted fo the post) will be carrying Eclipse for RX & Insurance purposes, so feel free to reach out to (redacted for the post) and get on their list for coverage and fulfillment. Stay tuned for more information.

-----
Moderator Action: Image Containing a DME Website or URL Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, videos promoting a DME or their product is prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in Rule #5 of the Apnea Board Rules.
-----

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 122 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,597 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  started to get a lot more centrals, questions airwaystent 3 237 03-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Bleep Eclipse Hack BKeeper 12 985 02-21-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 808 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Pressure] I just started apap therapy 3 weeks ago and I feel worse.Should I change settings? AndreiChivu 1 324 02-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,802 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.