Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bleep Eclipse Problem
Bleep Eclipse Problem
Has anyone that uses the Bleep Eclipse mask been having problems with the metal rings coming loose and/or separating from the tape. This frequently happens with me after I have worn the mask for 4-5 hours. Once they separate I have serious leaking and I have to go to another mask. They stay taped to my nose fine and I don't think the separation has anything to do with the way I put them on. I only use them occasionally now because of this problem. I purchased them when they were on preorder and when delivery was substantially delayed because of "supply chain" issues. I believe I received them in March or April of this year. I am wondering if maybe they came from a defective batch.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bleep Eclipse Problem
They had issues with some of the early manufacturing and will replace those that have problems (I was one) with new eclipse. Contact Tom Honeywell (tom@bleepsleep) for more details.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I will give that a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem when I used the halos. I went back to the original version of bleep.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I know someone with the same problem. The rings would get loose just a bit and had no problem with the rest of the adhesives. How much humidity are you using? She discovered by lowering the humidity the rings stayed put. I have encountered a few problems and messaging Stuart at Bleep Sleep was extremely helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone like the Bleep Dreamport better then the Eclipse? desm0nd 6 2,381 04-19-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 5,112 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,612 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,997 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 409 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Bleep Eclipse Hack BKeeper 12 1,185 02-21-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 611 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.