Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Blind Dial Spinning
Grin 
kaiasgram said that phrase (blind dial spinning) in a post and I've been chuckling about it ever since.

We ought to invent a "board" game.

"How Low Can YOU Go?!?!" - lowering the pressure until the AHI is over 10 and/or you feel so crappy you can't stand yourself. Bonus points if you can drop 5cmH2O below your minimum or treatment pressure.

"Spin the Knob" - Get into the clinician menu, close your eyes, and just spin the knob (for Resmed) back and forth to randomly pick a pressure. Sleep that way for 7 nights. Gather and present data. Bonus points if you can even last that long.

Laugh-a-lotLaugh-a-lotEat-popcornEat-popcornOh-jeezOh-jeez

And of course, I am joking. Do not attempt any of these. I am an idiot who enjoys laughing at myself. Duh.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
roflmao

DielaughingDielaughingDielaughing
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Like this?
[Image: 41650_o.gif]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Same basic idea:

https://youtu.be/I0AxrOUJ62E?t=3m45s
Post Reply Post Reply
It could have been worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
doh! we've been rickrolled!

Post Reply Post Reply

I want a "doo" like that! First, I need to grow some hair.
Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
Post Reply Post Reply
In my animated gif, who can name the film?
And, who can name the young African-American actor?
(DariaVader: If you don't get the second one... you have to change your "handle.")
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-02-2015, 10:46 AM)justMongo Wrote: In my animated gif, who can name the film?
(DariaVader: If you don't get the second one... you have to change your "handle.")

Simple,

The same actor that was the voice of Mufasa in the "Lion King" and for several year was the voice of CNN.
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-02-2015, 10:46 AM)justMongo Wrote: In my animated gif, who can name the film?

hmmm that looks to be old... possibly even before my time. i don't watch stuff, i read stuff - not sure why i would have to turn in my vader hat Big Grin In that gif, JEJ doesn't even look african american ---- unrecognizable since there is no sound! (or is it the mtv daria hat you're after hahahaha....)

Post Reply Post Reply