Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bluesv6 - Therapy Thread
RE: Bluesv6 - Therapy Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bluesv6 - Therapy Thread
Sorry for double messages ! Computer had a moment ! 

So I've been chasing mouth leaks with pillows ever since cpap started treatment.   Tried chin straps different masks and now that I'm adjusting to cpap I'm falling asleep and mouth pops open . 

So I had f20 in the cpap box , tried that this weekend . Managed to get a good seal and had a really good sleep other than a couple of interuptions of sleep .  Last night I had a such a deep sleep it was phenomenal.  

I've decide going with full face mask and either getting a airtouch cushion or try the dreamwear full. I know I need to pick a mask and can tweak numbers once I get a mask settled and get some good data ! 

My question is the reas are quite high and Central's .

Any idea how to proceed with all this mess or stick with pillows ? My only option with pillows would be to tape my mouth which I'm not a fan of doing that
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,058 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 152 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 250 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,335 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 954 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,196 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.