Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bluetooth pairing
I've just installed Dreammapper on my iPad and tried to pair Bluetooth with my Philips CAP Respironics.  I got the error message "Bluetooth not connecting, check your connections".  I've checked both the Philips CPAP and the iPad and both Bluetooth settings are ON.

Help!
Post Reply Post Reply
DreamMapper and iOS do not play well together. When I first got my DreamStation, I was running iOS 9 something and had no problem using DreamMapper with my iOS devices. After updating, the Bluetooth connection became very hard to maintain. After updating to iOS 10 I have had to re-pair for each use. I have since uninstalled the app and gone exclusively to SleepyHead. I get much more data and by using a Flashair wifi sd card in my cpap machine to load my data onto computer it as easy to use SleepyHead as it is to use DreamMapper.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you.  I will try sleepyhead, and let you know the outcome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi charles chang,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile [How to] FIX RESMED S+ SLEEP MONITOR BLUETOOTH ISSUES srlevine1 3 1,079 10-31-2016, 11:55 AM
Last Post: sswenson
  Respironics Dreamstation Bluetooth Azor 28 6,716 07-28-2016, 10:08 PM
Last Post: wocko1
  PRS1 has bluetooth available? Where? Galactus 5 1,630 10-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Galactus
Smile [Equipment] Any news on making the respironics Bluetooth module useful joemac05 5 2,010 08-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: joemac05
Grin [Equipment] CMS 50E...no bluetooth marilynscoots 3 1,124 10-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter_C