Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RemStar and A10 questions
RemStar and A10 questions
My original CPAP (bi) is a RemStar Pro with C-Flex (assume bi-PAP as is sounds like it is breathing). Since it is 16-17 years old and has a Smartcard, would my original DME (Keene Medical in Montpelier VT) be able to run a report?  My local hospital has a sleep clinic, so is it possible they could do it.  I just want to see what I have for AHI stats or was that something even recorded back then.
Also, thanks to this forum, I know how to change settings on my AirStart 10. I enabled EPR with a setting of 2 out or 3. I see the humidifier is set at 4. Can anyone tell me what that means?  Ramp starts at 4 with a final setting of 10 and I've already reduced ramp time from 20 minutes to 15 and probably 10 soon. The AirStart 10 is a brick device so I can't get AHI stats from it. Something else that I have learned from this great forum.
Thanks for any insight
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RemStar and A10 questions
It would all depend if they have a card reader for it. Being it's so old I kind of doubt it.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New - so many questions Matsu1 7 348 15 minutes ago
Last Post: Matsu1
  EPR questions juniper 5 197 04-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 175 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 152 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 248 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 361 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 476 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.