Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bottom drops out of prices on Respironics Series 60 machines
Bottom drops out of prices on Respironics Series 60 machines
As expected with the new series of machines coming out, I saw today from one of the online suppliers that Respironics has cut prices across the board on the series 60 machines.

Just sayin'

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bottom drops out of prices on Respironics Series 60 machines
$425 prs1 60 series auto with heated tube at amzn. And no prescription required.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2015, 08:40 PM)AshSF Wrote: $425 prs1 60 series auto with heated tube at amzn. And no prescription required.
Good price, they ship to Australia too
Doubly good
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, this could be great news for me. I am visiting relatives at Xmas and rather than taking my machine I was going to buy another that I could travel with which will also give me a backup unit.

The question I have, since I have never used a RP System One 60 is whether the LCD screen gives as much data in the morning as my Resmed Airsense 10. While travelling I will not have a pc but only phone and ipad (so cannot dwnload). I was originally thinking with an A10 I will just setup the machine to give me 1 day data (as at home) which gives AHI, leak rate, hours, etc.

Does the System One give the same amount of data on screen? and if it doesn't, what does it give?

thanks,
Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
The System One DS-560's display gives separate screens of data for:
Therapy hours
Days > 4 hours
Large leak (percentage of time in large leak)
AHI
Periodic breathing (percentage of time in periodic breathing)
90% Pressure
Each screen shows daily, weekly, and monthly figures for each stat. The machine does not show the leak rate on the display. The only way to get the leak rate is to download the data to a computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Big_dave! That sounds like sufficient info for travelling.
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #1 has PR1 with Bluetooth for $474!
Didn't even know there was a Bluetooth version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Saw that too. Actually purchased the unit (w/o bluetooth). I will use it as my backup unit and travelling while in the US. Its good to know I will have a blower that works as well as my Resmed A10 but at 2/3rds to 1/2 the price. At that price not much else competes.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am curious to know other Airsense 10 users experiences travelling with and using the System One DS-560 and how easy it is to shift from one machine to the other.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
You shouldn't notice must difference between them really - unless you are very sensitive to how they work, you will get a good night's sleep with either.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,056 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  csa machines cexer 1 76 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  Help on analysing SpO2 drops a21900 9 826 03-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Per Laursen
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 230 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  TechieHippie's story: "mild" apnea but clusters of SpO2 drops TechieHippie 17 1,056 02-12-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 673 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.