Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Boy am I Dumb
RE: Boy am I Dumb
archangle:
maybe i will give that a try you seem to be sleeping very wellSmile
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2012, 11:22 PM)archangle Wrote: That's not dumb.

This is dumb:

[Image: 517EOlJS6ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Maybe we all have it wrong! Look, she has something across her eyes to keep out any light and that nose bridge under her chin will definitely keep her mouth closed!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2012, 09:36 AM)mjbearit Wrote: Maybe we all have it wrong! Look, she has something across her eyes to keep out any light and that nose bridge under her chin will definitely keep her mouth closed!

Huh... hey! You're right. It's a multi-functional combo-type CPAP Mask/Eye Mask/Chin Strap thingie. Brilliant! Of course, I would suspect that if DMEs found this out, they'd raise the price by $50 since it's so versatile. Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2012, 09:55 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 09:36 AM)mjbearit Wrote: Maybe we all have it wrong! Look, she has something across her eyes to keep out any light and that nose bridge under her chin will definitely keep her mouth closed!

Huh... hey! You're right. It's a multi-functional combo-type CPAP Mask/Eye Mask/Chin Strap thingie. Brilliant! Of course, I would suspect that if DMEs found this out, they'd raise the price by $50 since it's so versatile. Thinking-about

You think maybe we can take someone else's design, turn it upside down write up a new /expanded purpose and patent it again? Dielaughing
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Packing it up and putting it in the closet.....that is dumb!
Post Reply Post Reply
Holy upside down Batman!
Post Reply Post Reply

You know, if you could somehow figure out how to rotate the mask 180 degrees so that it fits over the nose right, we might have something.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb Question - Just nervous and want some clarification kc90 5 303 02-09-2024, 10:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Why are masks designed with holes? (probably a dumb question) fillmore50 12 2,790 10-28-2021, 09:21 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  [CPAP] Dumb question #1 MARrshh 10 1,256 10-09-2021, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Probably a dumb question... CactusJack 3 711 02-27-2021, 05:00 PM
Last Post: CactusJack
  dumb question, why do people wear cpap to read? Kryogen 19 5,329 01-17-2019, 03:59 PM
Last Post: picante
  Really dumb question LabDog66 3 1,277 11-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  I Feel So Dumb - Climateline Hose Violetskyye 14 4,098 10-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Violetskyye

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.