Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Brain Fog & Other neurological complications - 1 yr of treatment
Cool 
Brain Fog & Other neurological complications - 1 yr of treatment
Hi All,

I am new to the forum board but figured I would submit my data for some extra eyes and possible help. I am a 22 year old male that was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea (AHI ~62) since starting therapy, I have had a rollercoaster of oscillating symptoms. However, symptoms like brain fog, memory problems, lack of concentration, low energy, and heart palpitations have remained constant. I am on a bipap resmed machine at pressures 8 - 13 and have been to what seems like thousands of doctors visits to try and explain my symptoms.

I have had brain MRIs and cervical x-rays to rule out possible neurological pathologies. I would appreciate any guidance or insight anyone is willing to give. I am just trying to see if there is something my doctors may have missed.

I think I have attached my OSCAR data correctly below, please comment if there is anything I missed.

Here are some additional files I couldn't attach.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 20 770 Yesterday, 02:53 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 23 877 04-25-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Expat31
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 191 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  [Symptoms] Terrible brain fog and tiredness despite low AHI - Can you see anything in OSCAR? youthfulapnea 7 564 04-11-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,330 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
Sad cause severe brain fog and unbearable headaches use cpap jiyun 1 144 04-09-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 165 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.