Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Brain fog, lack of energy -- why did dropping my EPR make such a difference?
RE: Brain fog, lack of energy -- why did dropping my EPR make such a difference?
I'm very late to this party, but wanted to chime in and thank EVERYONE, especially the original OP, Albigensian, for this thread and the wealth of info.  OMG!

I was going to take tonight off of CPAP and go back to my home-brew cardiac support method for tonight until my collars arrive (hopefully tomorrow).  Now, I'm going to try raising my min pressure and set EPR to 1.  

Thank you all so much.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 602 9 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Low AHI, Brain Fog, Exhausted Help Please alwaystired17 1 83 Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 180 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 216 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 251 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 681 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.