Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need part replacement OR DIY fix ideas
Need part replacement OR DIY fix ideas
I have a Resmed Airsense 10. Unfortunatly I am having an issue with the filter cover. The little door that holds the filter is attached to the main unit by a couple plastic latches/“housings” for the small pegs on the filter cover. But my peg holders/latches broke off ?

I can find replacement covers, but not the side/part of the machine where the cover attaches to. I tried using duct tape but it is not a great solution.

Hoping folks might know how to order the panel replacement (side opposite the humidifier) OR have a better-than-duct tape option for keeping the filter cover door securely attached to the unit AND mobile enough to replace the filter regularly.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need part replacement OR DIY fix ideas
The air filter door to my 10 AutoSet broke not all that log after receiving it. If you still have the piece that broke off, use some super glue. 

The DME supplier that I got the machine from, gave me a new door. 

Sounds to me that the side cover hinge broke and not the air filter door itself. The door isn't critical. Use some scotch tape and tape a corner of it to the side cover. 

I learned to be very gentle when it comes to opening that air filter door. That can be a challenge when you're 6-05 and weigh about 280 lbs., and used to forcing things when they don't go your way.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need part replacement OR DIY fix ideas
I tried gluing the broken pin back on but it didn't last that long. I ended up using a strip of 1/2" medical tape to hold it closed. So far no problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 or 11 replacement Shamus54 8 223 04-11-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,856 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 33 10,417 03-29-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 2,038 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 343 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 216 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 259 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.