Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Breathing irregularities in OSCAR
Breathing irregularities in OSCAR
Hi all,

I've been optimising therapy for a while now, obstructions and disruptions are quite low already but there are still a lot of weird patterns and I'm not really sure what I should do. I was wondering if anyone could provide any insights based on the data:

[Image: mXd8RtE.png]
[Image: 5n1PVVM.png]
[Image: afAteTm.png]

T

Anything that comes to mind would be appreciated, I feel like getting better sleep now - but not feeling 'optimal' or energetic, ever. Still looking to wake up one day and not feel tired right away.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Breathing irregularities in OSCAR
were you awake in those times that you are showing?
if yes than these are normal, when you are awake your flow rate will show unsynchronized pattern
Post Reply Post Reply
Not that I remember, I usually have 0 wake-ups in a night that I remember. However for example my Oura ring shows a lot of movement and marks it as awake.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please use the attachment feature below the text composing box rather than the picture insertion tool.

When you use the picture insertion tool, I can't click on your picture to enlarge it to read the settings and make suggestions.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sure, I used to do this because I wasn't allowed to post more pictures due to forum limitations. Here you go:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Justanotherguy - When your attachment storage gets full, go into your profile and delete the older images. By now, they should be obsolete and of little importance anyway.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gotcha, will do, I figured it might be useful if ever people find the thread with related issues.

Curious to hear your insights on my issue!
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless you are a machine, you should expect irregularities. The ones you display could be from repositioning or a mini arousal. The bottom-line is not to overanalyze the data and go looking for problems. The ones that matter will find you soon enough.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I just don't get why it seems to be so often. I'm also still not sure if everything is optimised, thanks for your piece of mind.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worried about periodic breathing / CA patterns Jorgo 43 1,048 5 hours ago
Last Post: Jorgo
  Alternative Therapy to CPAP (Nasal Breathing) Wcwilson 1 146 03-07-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 170 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] Using Bipap for UARS - can anyone help with erratic breathing and my settings? RagingBull 7 506 03-06-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  Nasal Breathing / Septoplasty questions Ptee8899 7 381 02-13-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 3 221 02-11-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Implications of Expiratory mouth breathing? SingleH 9 488 02-09-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.