Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Brevida and P10 mask settings on the Dreamstation
Brevida and P10 mask settings on the Dreamstation
As far as I can tell from reviewing older posts, the mask setting on the Dreamstation for non PR masks is OFF.  For those of you using P10s or Brevida with the Dreamstation have you found that OFF is the best setting or have you had more comfort with a different setting?
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Brevida and P10 mask settings on the Dreamstation
I had higher AHI with resistance settings other than off for non-Philips masks (Airfit P10). The difference was not that significant, and I didn't bother to test more than a couple nights.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 11 17,045 16 minutes ago
Last Post: cps22
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 10 1,832 04-16-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: BeauPetitNez
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 298 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  Moisture with Brevida Nasal Pillows Columbiabill 2 385 12-26-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New CPAP user, help with Dreamstation settings IndigoLioness 10 870 12-09-2023, 04:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 902 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Mask type in settings isn’t the mask I’m wearing 3k9BAO 1 434 11-15-2023, 11:31 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.