Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

-BrokenGL
-BrokenGL
Hello,

I have a PC with Windows 7 (I think), and I tried to download SleepyHead, but says my computer lacks OpenGL2.0, and that there is another build available tagged "-brokenGL". Not at all a computer guy, and this is all Greek to me. Went on the Sleepyhead website and also did an internet search for -brokenGL, but didn't find anything. Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to get brokengl loaded on my computer so I can use the software? Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: -BrokenGL
The BrokenGL version resides in the same directory as the other SleepyHead version.  It is the exact same program with the exception of using graphic acceleration libraries (code).   After installing SleepyHead right-click on your desktop icon and select Properties (last option).  In the area named Target, you should see the last portion of the text being: SleepyHead\SleepyHead.exe.   In between the SleepyHead\SleepyHead and the .exe, add -BrokenGL. You line should now read SleepyHead\SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe.  Press Apply and OK to accept this change and exit.   That should make you good to go.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
After rereading you post I noticed that you were presented with two different choices to download.  That was from an older version.  Many internet links for that version have malware attached.   The new version of #SleepyHead includes both versions durng download and install.   My instructions above are based on the new version, 1.0.0.Beta-2.  

Here is the proper link to download it:   #SleepyHead
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape, Thanks so much!!! That worked. However, I just realized I have no SD card slot on my Dell Latitude D620. Unsure Unsure

I have another computer that has an SD card slot, but it is an offline computer with no internet access. I could also use my IPad Pro and load the software there, but it has no SD card slot either. My ResMed has internet access, so is there a way to access the info on the card without taking the SD card out and putting it into a machine? What would you suggest I do in this predicament ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Boy! You're on a roll. You can get a USB card reader almost anywhere. They are very inexpensive. To the best of my knowledge, an iPad is a no-go for SleepyHead.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, welcome to my nightmare. Smile

I will pick one up and get back on it tomorrow or Sunday. Thank you for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Hello Crimson Nape (and all others who can help with this),

I got an SD card reader for my ResMed machine's SD card, and I want to post my results from last night. I have imported them into SleepyHead, but not sure of the next step. I am not a computer savvy individual, and don't want to reinvent the wheel here as I'm sure this is a common inquiry, so can anyone give me instructions or direct me to the instructions on getting my data from SleepyHead to this forum, so that I can then get some feedback on my settings, and hopefully adjust them before I go to bed in about an hour?

Muchas Gracias!!!   Lolabove
Post Reply Post Reply
To take a screenshot of sleepyhead press F11, F12, F11. If you have a dual monitor, make sure Sleepyhead is open in your main monitor (#1).

F11 - puts sleepyhead in fullscreen
F12 - takes a screenshot.
F11 - return to normal window

To locate the screenshots, go to Help > About Sleepyhead and make note of the Data folder location. In that folder is a subfolder called Screenshots.
Upload that screenshot to one of the image services such as imgur and copy the link to your message.

Crimson Nape has a link in his signature to a PDF for posting charts in 5 easy steps: http://www.loganville.online/download/image.pdf
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
TimmyT,
Please see the instructions in the 5 Easy Steps below.   It is a PDF file so you can print it out as a check list, if you wish.    One recommendation; When you get to step 4, use method #2.   Method 1 seems to work better if you have an imgur account.

Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: o0qid]

Here it is! Still need snore and flow limit, as my screen wasn't big enough to get those, so I will go back and do the same for them. Please let me know if anyone has ideas on adjusting settings to hopefully have less AHI's and a better better sleep tonight. Thanks!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead software -BrokenGL mumug 4 1,926 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: mumug

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.